Privacy & Policy
You may be required to provide personally identifiable information at different points on our website. By accepting the policy at the time of registration, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
What information do we collect?
You can visit/surf our website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to contact us through our contact form, you shall be required to provide certain information for the registration or ordering or access to such services. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, mobile number, organization name, designation, and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To call you at the given number or write email to you to correspond
- Share the details with our seller partners to contact & correspond with you
- To personalize your experience : Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and also for Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non commercial features on the website.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to our customer service requests and support needs. And also to send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- To process transactions : Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve our website: Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized
- To send you information: Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
We don’t disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non‐personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
No, cookies are not used in this website.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Business Transition In the event Glen Appliance Pvt. Ltd. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.